The BONE COLLECTOR by FLIPPIN BOARD CO is a great board for Long Distance Pushers, commuters, and freeride specialists. This board is small and light so it’s extremely easy to push and carry around. It features a deep radial concave which gets the standing platform really low to the ground. This makes pushing and foot braking a lot easier with your center of gravity being lower giving you more stability.
Being just over 37 inches long, you’ll have the sense of a mini cruiser, but the stability and ease of a drop through. The open end of the drop through cut outs allow you to easily slide you trucks into place without taking off the hanger, as well as allowing you to pull your board behind you if walking.
The artwork on this masterpiece is by Tampa, Florida artist Teresa Kirschbaum
All in all, if you’re looking for a board that you can downhill, freeride, and push around on, this is the board that you will fall in love with!
Check out these specs!
TO ORDER THE BONE COLLECTOR Deck Only CLICK HERE
- Just Over 37 ” x 10″ in size
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple And 1 Ply Fiberglass For A Strong, Light Combo
- Deep Radial Concave To Lock In Those Feet When Needed
- Gullwing or Gunmetal 180mm Premium Trucks (Depending On Stock)
- Red Premium Bearings
- Punked Speed Cruiser 70mm 78a Wheels
- Incredible Teresa Kirschbaum Artwork